Wrocław, dz. 3/26
Voi.: dolnośląskie, District: Wrocław, Community: Wrocław, Polska
land area: 0,7250 ha
useful area: 0,00 m2
So far predominant function
Real estate category
Regional Office Wrocław
Katarzyna Duś, Senior Specialist
(Real Property Unit)
(Regional Office Wrocław)
Phone: (+48 71) 710 72 00
The built-up property is situated in the most attractive downtown part of Wrocław, in the north of an island called Kępa Mieszczańska, at the fork of two canals of the Odra river: the Northern Odra and the Southern Odra canals. In the south it’s adjacent to Mieszczańska and Dmowskiego streets. The property is so attractive owing to its proximity to the Old Market and the University – approximately a 5 minute walk along the pedestrian route. It also has excellent connections with arterial roads heading towards Poznań and Warsaw. Right since the establishment of the city, the island has always had a strategic importance. It was a part of city’s fortifications, and then it was a heavily fortified stronghold. In 19th century the military hospital was situated there and subsequently was transformed into cavalry barracks. Most recently , the property was used as a workshop – storage compound.
The land is about 5 meters above the level of the Odra river. Its borders from the river are framed by a stone waterfront regularly overgrown with trees.
The property is a plot marked in the survey as plot no. 3/26, AM-21, the 0005-Plac Grunwaldzki precinct, with an area of 0.7250 ha, with 1/7 of plot no no. 3/39, AM-21, the 0005-Plac Grunwaldzki district with an area of 0.1796 ha.
On plot no. 3/26, there is warehouse shelter no. 98 and other buildings. Plot no. 3/39 is an internal road and is partially paved.
The plot used to be serviced with the following utilities : electric power, water and sewer system, which were fed from the internal systems of the former barracks complex. Due to the property subdivision and sale of the newly delineated plots as separate bid items, the property buyer must obtain new conditions for utilities connection in order to connect to the aforementioned services.
The land where the property is situated is included in the local spatial development plan for the north side of the area of Kępa Mieszczańska in Wrocław passed by the Wrocław City Council Resolution no. XLVI/1105/13 of 27 June 2013r. (published in the Official Gazette of the Dolnośląskie province on the 15.07.2013, item 4330). In compliance with the above plan the plots of land are situated on the area marked on the plan as green area.