Wałcz, dz. 1856/16
Voi.: zachodniopomorskie, District: wałecki, Community: Wałcz, Polska
land area: 0,5007 ha
Real estate category
Tender available - Sale
Tender on: 30.10.2019hour 10:00
Surface 0,5007 ha
Asking price 300 000,00 PLN
Regional Office Szczecin
Agnieszka Soroka, Specialist
(Real Property Unit)
Phone: (+48 91) 447 20 25
Wałcz lies in the south-eastern parts of West Pomerania, at the junction of several important national routes. They connect Kołbaskowo and Świnoujście (facing Szczecin), through Wałcz-Bydgoszcz-Toruń-Warszawa, to Terespol and Świecko, Słubice, through Wałcz, to Gdańsk. Further, from Wałcz run roads towards Koszalin, Kołobrzeg and towards Poznań and Wrocław. The town is located by the Raduń, Zamkowe Lake, where you can find a bathing site. At a short distance from town are several other attractive lakes, such as: Raduń Mały, Ostrowiec Wielki, Łubianka and Łabędzie.
The plots are situated in the north-western, urbanised and outermost parts of town, at approx. 1.5 km from the centre, by national road 10 from Szczecin to Bydgoszcz.
In the immediate proximity of the property, there is multi-family and service development, as well as a military hospital. The complex is a useful investment area with good geotechnical conditions. The property includes:
– plot no. 1856/14 with the surface of 0.0487 ha,
– plot no. 1856/16 with the surface of 0.5007 ha,
– plot no. 1856/18 with the surface of 0.6466 ha,
– plot no. 1856/19 with the surface of 0.1651 ha.
The property can be accessed from ul. Nowomiejska, by an internal road (plot no. 1856/17). The plots have an irregular shape reminiscent of a rectangle. They are overgrown with grass, self-seeded plants and stand of deciduous trees.
According to the provisions of the Local Area Management Plant, the plots in question are within the bounds of:
– plot 1856/14 – area with existing multi-family development, marked with symbol MW, screening green areas (ZI),
– plot 1856/16 – area to be built up with single-family residential development with the right to localise light services, marked with symbol MNj/U, screening green areas (ZI),
– plot 1856/18 and 1856/19 – area to be built up with single-family residential development with the right to localise light services, marked with symbol MNj/U.