Kraków, dz. 167/69, 938/1, 938/2, 938/3, 167/75, 167/97, 167/98, 167/99, 167/100, 167/85, 167/74, 167/86
Voi.: małopolskie, District: Kraków, Community: Kraków, Polska
ul. L. Rydla „Fort VII Bronowice”
land area: 6,6688 ha
useful area: 8683,99 m2
So far predominant function
Real estate category
Tender available - Sale
Tender on: 17.06.2020hour 11:00
Surface 6,6688 ha
Asking price 27 800 000,00 PLN
Regional Office Kraków
Małgorzata Bojda, Unit Manager
(Real Property Unit)
Phone: (+48 12) 211-40-68
Małgorzata Chwał, Senior Specialist
(Marketing and Public Relations)
Phone: (+48 12) 211-40-20
Michał Pyzik, Unit Manager
(Marketing and Public Relations)
Phone: +48 (12) 211-40-23
The real estate is located in the district of Bronowice which encompasses the city's area up to Pasternik and Radzikowskiego streets, leading to the Ofiar Katynia roundabout, being the main communication hub with roads of Cracow - Katowice (motorway A4), Olkusz (road No. 94), Chrzanów (road No. 79). Rydla street joins with Bronowicka street leading in the direction of strict city centre (approx. 3km) and Cracow-Balice airport wise (approx. 7,5km). In the nearby distance there is the Cracow - Łobzów railway station. In the direct neighbourhood there is a single- and multi-family development (including newly build housing estates at Rydla and Głowackiego streets). Nearby the real estate there are service and trade points, post office, schools, public communication halts, sports facilities. The real estate has a very good connection through public communication.
A built-up, developed property, of irregular shape and flat terrain. The area of the former military complex, currently surrounded by the housing development. Direct entrance from Rydla Street, running towards Bronowicka Street and Azory residential area. Historic Fort No. VII "Bronowice" of usable area of 439m2 along with the surrounding green areas is located on the property. Fort was built between 1857-1865 in place of a former FS-7 rampart. It is one of the few surviving reduit forts of pentagonal design. Central rampart is a one-storey horseshoe-shaped reduit, surrounded by an inner courtyard and shaft, combined, with the use of poterns, with symmetric "cat's ears" type caponiers. Reduit is enclosed with two-storey barracks. In 1908 in the left corner and neck, battery placement was built. The main entrance to the fort runs through a gate interposed between two neck caponier wings, originally preceded by a drawbridge. In the fort, all cubature buildings and ground forms survived. On the shaft, emergency shelters with traverses are retained. The historic equipment preserved: the entrance gate, windows and doors, shutters, and the remains of the drawbridge, stonework of portals and shooting ranges. Technical condition needs renovation.
The area together with the buildings can be used for the development of the tourism and recreation as well as service and sales activities. Initial assumptions provided for partial use for the purpose of the office, hotel and restaurant and exhibition area. The final form of the premises development should be agreed with the Provincial Conservator of Monuments. Based on conservation license No. 2/13 of 05.03.2013 Military Property Agency was allowed to sale a property entered into the register of monuments under No. A-1141.