Wrocław ul. Zwycięska dz. nr 2/4, 2/5, 2/7, 2/8
Voiv.: dolnośląskie, District: wrocławski, Community: Wrocław Poland
land area: 3,6059 ha, useful area: 804 m2
So far predominant function:
Alina Aszurkiewicz , Specialist
(Management of Real Estate Section)
Tel.: (+48 71) 364 73 70
Marianna Gordowy, Head of Departament
(Marketing and PR Section)
Tel.: (+48 71) 364 73 71
(Regional Office Wrocław)
Tel.: (+48 71) 766 17 25
- Estate description
- Location plan
The properties are located in the southern part of Wrocław - in Partynice precinct, approximately 3km from the Bielański Junction [Węzeł Bielański] and A-4 highway. Areas owned by the State Treasury - the Military Property Agency (planned for development as the seat of OT BAWM Wrocław and the RSM warehouse facilities) as well as residential and services development are located in the closest vicinity to the property. Further on, the Partynice horse race track and ul. Karkonoska, which is the main entrance to Wrocław from A-4 highway and Bielany Wrocławskie Shopping Centre are located. The properties have access to a public road - ul. Zwycięska - through a road plot No. 2/5.
The property consists of a former military warehouse complex. The plots are marked in the land register as a plot No. 2/4 of an area of 0.9796 ha, of an area of 1.0829 ha, of an area of 1.5434 ha, AM 11, precinct Pratynice; The plots will be sold together with a share of 1/3 in the plot No. 2/5, AM-11, precinct 0021-Patynice of an area, of 0.2075 ha to each of three positions. Total complex area is 3.6059 ha (without the plot No. 2/5 of a total area of 0.6225 ha). The plot No. 2/4 is square shaped, whilst plots No. 2/7 and 2/8 are shaped like rectangle. They are partly covered with graminoids, shrubs and trees. Plots were separated from the area of a former military warehouse complex.
Plot No. 2/4 is built-up with five buildings:
- No. 20 - usable area of: 21.00 m2 One-storey building without basement, partially settled in the ground. The building is a remnant of unused military firing range,
- No. 25 - usable area of: 9.00 m2 One-storey building without basement, partially settled in the ground. The building is a remnant of unused military firing range,
- No. 32 (workshop) - usable area of: 513.00 m2 One-storey building without basement, in compact development with a building No. 33.
- No. 33 (cultural and educational) - usable area of: 96.00 m2 One-storey building without basement, in compact development with a building No. 32.
- No. 34 - usable area of: 32.00 m2 One-storey building without basement, partially settled in the ground. The building is a remnant of unused military firing range.
- utility buildings No. 79 and 93 (steel umbrella roofs of a usable area of: 28.00 m2 and 8.00 m2
Tennis court fenced with a wire mesh fence on posts, an asphalt surface playing field and other structures (concrete fence, concrete yards, bituminous roads, parts of the lighting bypass, training wall and a watchtower) are located on the plot No. 2/7.
Plot No. 2/8 is built-up with:
- one building No. 76 (warehouse) of a usable area of 133.00 m2
- two umbrella roofs No. 77 of a usable area of 13.00 m2 and No. 43 of a usable area of 100.00 m2
- a part of railway siding WBK No. 614 (track No. 402, turnout No. 405, connector from a turnout No. 404 to 405 and end-side loading platform) as well as with other structures (three tanks with a total capacity of 150 m3 as a part of former mps [fuel, lubricants and associated products], mesh fence, a part of the lighting bypass, yards paved with gravel and granite cobblestone, gravel and granite cobblestone paved roads, concrete and bituminous roads).
Plot No. 2/5 is the internal road with hard-surfaced yards paved with granite cobblestone and bituminous road. Moreover, gravel yard and concrete fence are located within the property.
The property is fenced. Semi-high housing development, allotment gardens and single-family development are located in the direct vicinity of the property. The property was used for storage and technical-services purposes of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland. Networks of technical infrastructure: energy, water supply, sewerage and central heating are located within the area of properties, which constitute networks of former warehouse complex. In connection with geodetic segmentation of the property and the sale of newly separated plots as independent bidding items, in order to ensure delivery of media, the future purchasers are required to obtain new technical conditions for connection to the above mentioned networks. The complete development is located at ul. Zwycięska.
The plots have a perpetual books No.:
- WR1K/00286945/4 (plots No. 2/4, 2/7 i 2/8);
- WR1K/00286939/9 (plots No. 2/5).
In compliance with he local spatial development plan for the area of Zwycięska, Ołtaszyńska and Agrestowa streets in Wrocław passed by the Wrocław City Council Resolution no. XXXVI/827/12 of 28 December 2012 (published in the Official Gazette of the Dolnośląskie province in the 2013, item 2600) changed by the Wrocław City Council Resolution no. XL/957/13 of 21 March 2013 (published in the Official Gazette of the Dolnośląskie province in the 2013, item 2601) plot no. 2/4, 2/5, 2/7, 2/8 of land are situated on the area marked on the plan as:
- 1KDZ - cumulative area street;
- 4KDPL - square;
- 10ZP - green park areas.